Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Powder Room Family Art

I was happily looking around on Pintrest yesterday when I spotted a great website.  Leo Reynolds has a ton of letters, numbers, buildings, places, holidays, etc. that are free to use.  The pictures are wonderful! I was inspired to make something quick for the house.


Tada!

I know it looks like I wrote "mesk" but it is all our first initials.
Matthew
Elyse
Sebastian
Kaelyn

I love how artsy it looks, and it took me 10 minutes.  (The longest part of the project was looking through his HUGE collection of pictures)

Art in the powder room
I may end up changing the left picture and the bottom middle picture as well.  It's been like this for two years, and I love changing things around.  I'll keep the picture on the right "Home is where your story begins" because I love that.  My MESK design cost me $0.  I already had the frame, and I printed the picture on paper. It will last until I decide to change things up again.

No comments: