Thursday, February 2, 2012

Homeschool Room Makeover

The office/home school room/music room has gone under another makeover.  Back in March of last year I started getting the room ready for home school. Last week I had an organizational burst of energy and redid the room.  We bought a shelf unit for next to the piano, and we put an organization cube in the closet for all our home school supplies.

This room is still a work in progress, but every time I reorganize it, I get it one step closer to the way I want it. I figure I will finally get the room the way I want it and then we will be selling it.

Click on the pictures to see them larger.

A panoramic view of the office / music room / home school room.
The 5-tier shelf next to the piano holds music, scrapbooking materials, and misc. items in the cloth tubs on top.
Our closet with tons of art supplies, manipulatives, educational games, and other home school items,
My favorite part is the closet. I love being able to close the doors and not see all that paper, glue, markers, crayons, etc. out. It is like I have my own art room in my house!

No comments: