Friday, March 30, 2012

New Spring Haircut

I love my new hair.  It has been a year since I last had a hair cut, and this time I wanted to go all out and do something new.  I got some caramel highlights that look so great in the sun.  I didn't want to go too light since this is my first time, but I might be a little more aggressive with color next time.  We'll see.

Before:
I know I am a big dork. I'm ok with that.


After:
Chopped off at least 7 inches and added some subtle spring highlights.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful! How long did it take to straighten those curls?

Michelle said...

It's beautiful! You've always had great hair! :)

Oiralinde said...

Aww, thanks! The hair stylist straightened my hair for me (I told her my husband loves when it is straight). I think it took only 10 minutes for her to rock it out. She is a magician! ;)