Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Week Without My Babies

How am I going to handle a whole week without my babies? I already miss them.

Yesterday I had surgery to remove my gallbladder. I have a 10 pound lifting limit for the next 7-10 days.  Because Kaelyn is so little and she wouldn't understand we thought the easiest thing to do is have my in-laws watch them until I am recovered. I hate it.  I miss them. I just want to cuddle with them! To be honest, I am incredibly bored without them here. I know it will make it easier to recover (I am in pain and they would be jumping all over me) but I love my babies! How could you not miss these darling faces?

Sebastian is a ham bone!!

Kaelyn is trouble, but so cute too!
I get to see them Thursday night. I can't wait to give them hugs and kisses!

2 comments:

Gallivanting Geismom said...

eSo sorry to hear of this, Elyse.
I'm sure that grandma & grandpa are having a great time with those cuties!
I hope that you have a quick recovery. And DON'T decide to do something crazy if you are feeling better and feel like you have lots of free time with no babies around.
Rest up while you can.
Barbara

Oiralinde said...

I have been filling my days with naps, crocheting, watching TV, and playing video games. I am not a wild woman at all this week.