Saturday, December 29, 2012

Busy Time of the Year

I am very sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. December is one of the busiest months of the year for musicians. In my case, December is THE busiest time of the year for me. May is a close second.

In any case I have a lot in store for this blog over the next few months. I have been working on Music with Miss Elyse posts, so there will be plenty of posts up over the winter to warm your music hearts.

Also, here is some big news-- I have been selected as a reviewer for Mosaic Reviews!
Check out their Facebook page and website.  Why am I excited?  Because I love to try new things and I love to give my opinion.  You can thank my father for giving me my love of spreading my opinions.


Some more good news- my violin and viola studio is growing!  I am blessed to have so many students with great attitudes and a willingness to practice and learn. The recital a few weeks ago was fantastic. I am proud of each student and am impressed with their progress this past semester.

Guess what?  I will be getting Suzuki certified this summer!  That is right- I will be training, and eating my words. I had said I would never become a Suzuki teacher, but that was just my pride talking. I am very excited to be learning a wonderful method to add to my studio.

I have a lot of excitement planned for 2013: Mosiac Reviews, a growing studio, Suzuki training, a week at the beach with my extended family, PAX East (a gaming convention), and a Disney trip!  This will be one fun year. How about you?

No comments: