Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Keepsake Interviews (2014 Edition)

This is my favorite homeschool tradition. I usually do this in August or September, but I was a little late this year in doing it. I actually get the pictures taken and the interviews done in October, but life with a baby means it has taken until November to get this on the blog for all of you to check out.

First, why don't you go back in time to some previous editions:
2011- Sebastian's preschool year
2012-  Sebastian's kindergarten year, Kaelyn in "tot school"
2013- Sebastian's first grade year, Kaelyn preschool/tot school

And now on to this year's edition! Click on them to see them in a larger size (it will be easier to read that way).  Also, a big Thank You to my sister, Emma J. Osle, for taking the wonderful pictures of my kiddos.




No comments: