Monday, September 3, 2018

33 Days to Morning Glory - Intro Day


I am very excited to begin a new journey tomorrow- a journey to Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary!!  Tomorrow I will begin reading 33 Days to Morning Glory which will prepare me for Marian consecration on October 7th, the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. I have attempted this consecration before, but this time I have a group of friends and we are doing it together. 

The goal of the Marian Consecration is Jesus Christ!  By entrusting ourselves to Mary, she brings us straight to her heart, her son, Jesus, and the Holy Trinity. Mary will form us into another Christ in her womb, just like she formed her son in her womb. What is so amazing to me is that her spouse, the Holy Spirit, gladly works through her. It makes it easy to get to God! If we give Mary our YES, she will work in us. Sounds great, right?

I plan on journaling every day my thoughts on the reading and some of the questions posed. I hope this helps me internalize and understand what I am reading and help me to see the changes in my own heart.


Read all my journal posts for 33 Days to Morning Glory!

No comments: