Tuesday, March 3, 2020

2019 Interviews

I know. It has been a hot minute since I updated the blog. I haven't even bothered to keep up with the custom domain so many of the links are broken. With that being said, remember those cute keepsake interviews I do every year? (These links work)

And this year....


Sebastian:

Age: 12
Favorite thing about school: I like some of the projects.
Favorite subject: Science
Least favorite thing about school: the books I have to read
Least favorite subject: Grammar
What do you want to do when you are older? Possibly be a zoologist or a vet tech.
Favorite YouTube channel: Skeppy
Favorite podcast: It's Super Effective!
Favorite food: Ice cream
Dream: Being a famous YouTuber or streamer
Wish: For Nanaki to come back 
Looking forward to: Moving and Logan (cousin) visiting in the summer for a week
Describe yourself in 3 words: meme, teenager, weird
What is Mommy great at? making babies
What is Daddy great at? fixing computers
Where will you be in 20 years? Having a house and many animals
Fear: clowns
If you could change one thing: Make Oliver not violent
What I am good at: babysitting

Kaelyn:

Age: 9
Favorite thing about school: Being together as a family
Favorite subject: Art
Least favorite thing about school: IEW (writing)
What do you want to do when you are older? mom, cook, dancer
Favorite TV Show: Lady Bug (Miraculous)
Favorite movie: The Christmas Chronicles
Favorite food: Pizza
Dream: to have 1000 baby sisters
Wish: to have Nanaki back
Looking forward to: the new house
Describe yourself in 3 words: silly, clumsy, happy
What is Mommy great at? cooking
What is Daddy great at? Staring at things and making them work
Where will you be in 20 years? Probably and married and in a new house
Fear: The house will take 10 years to be finished
What I am good at: dancing, singing, all instruments

Miles:

Age: 5/6
Favorite thing about school: Computer class
Least favorite thing about school: snack time
What do you want to do when you grow up? fly
Favorite movie: The Grinch
Favorite food: cake
Dream: Virtual Reality
Wish: to have a lot of wishes
Looking forward to: fly
Describe yourself in 3 words: be with Oliver
What is Mommy great at? making food
What is Daddy great at? doing work
Where will you be in 20 years? preschool
If you could change one thing: the universes
What I am good at: Flying in the sky

Oliver:

Age: 3
Favorite thing about school: play outside
Least favorite thing about school: no tv
What do you want to do when you are older? fixer upper
Favorite TV Show: Transformers
Favorite food: pizza
Looking forward to: my drink
Describe yourself in 3 words: one, two, three
What is Mommy great at? making num nums
What is Daddy great at? giving me num nums
Where will you be in 20 years? NO I want 4.
Fear: Yuka (our dog) ??What?
If you could change one thing: num nums
I am good at: Flying in the sky too

Thea:

Age: 1
Favorite thing about school: food
Favorite subject: naptime
Least favorite thing about school: Daddy going to work
What do you want to do when you are older? be the boss
Favorite food: SUGARRRRRR
Dream: Daddy never going to work
Wish: to have Daddy hold me forever
Describe yourself in 3 words: baby, stinky, boss
What is Mommy great at? milk
What is Daddy great at? everything
Fear: Daddy leaving me
If you could change one thing: Daddy would give me milk
I am good at: BBAAAAAAAAAAA


No comments: