Saturday, February 16, 2013

Get to know my inside me

Like so many things, it does not matter what is outside, but what is inside that counts. ~Merchant Aladdin


Think about a geode.  On the outside it is just an regular, old rock. There is nothing special about how it looks from the outside.  But, when you crack it open the inside is filled with beautiful crystals!


If you didn't take the time to look inside, you could have passed over a treasure. The same can be said about people.

So, I  feel compelled to let you in on a few things about me you might not know.

  1. I love McDonald's French fries. I wish I didn't but I do.
  2. When I am trying to fall asleep at night I like to play scenes in my head, like I am making a TV show for me to watch as I fall asleep. Sometimes it makes my dreams a little weird.
  3. I hate it when my socks are loose. 
  4. I have three different conditioners in my shower, and I just switch between them each time I bathe.
  5. I hate ear wax.
  6. I love dessert. So so much. To me it is more important than any other meal of the day.
  7. I don't think there is a topic of conversation I am indifferent about. I always have an opinion.
  8. I was not a fan of Animaniacs or Looney Tunes when I was a kid.
  9. My husband can do my daughter's hair better than I can.
  10. I still check my kids at night to make sure they are breathing.
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little better!

Do you have thoughts on this quote? Join me and others at heidi-strawser.com

No comments: