Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Photo Session

Trying to take a decent picture of the children is like trying to find water in the Serengeti. I love my kids and they goof off just like me, so I shouldn't get frustrated when trying to take pictures of them.  This year in the middle of photo sessions we had heads crash together which resulted in many tears. We also had a child get stuck in a tree but Daddy and his ladder came and saved the day. Memories!

Here are a few of the pictures that we took last week.



We did manage to get a few good ones in there!

We also put up our Christmas lights, and I have to say they look good this year!  My in-laws bought us a laser sparkle light, and it now looks like we are trying!  Before, our house looked a little lame. Now it's the best on the street (in my opinion)!


This week I hope to plan what food I am making for the holidays and perhaps get caught up with some of the house work. It seems to pile up so easy and then getting a handle on it takes forever!

Happy Advent, everyone!

No comments: