Thursday, January 28, 2016

Kids Questionnaire

Name : Sebastian
Age: 8
In regards to Mommy

  1. What is something I say to you? "Get ready to go to bed." 
  2. What makes me happy? When I do good in school and when you play games. 
  3. What makes me sad? When somebody else eats all the cookies. 
  4. How do I make you laugh? By throwing snowballs at me and lots of other things. 
  5. How old am I? 33? 
  6. What is my favorite thing to do? Throw things at people. 
  7. What do I do when you're not around? I don't know. I'm not around. Maybe plan for school. 
  8. What am I good at? Throwing things and music. 
  9. What am I not very good at? Computer skills. Good at blogging, but not good at videos games like Minecraft and that kind of stuff. 
  10. What do I do at my job? Teach kids how to do music. 
  11. Favorite foods? All foods. 
  12. What do you enjoy doing with me? Art and Smallworld.

Name : Kaelyn
Age: 5
In regards to Mommy

  1. What is something I say to you? Come and play.
  2. What makes me happy? When I am playing with you.
  3. What makes me sad? That I am not with you and also I love you.
  4. How do I make you laugh? By doing funny things like doing a funny puppet show.
  5. How old am I?  30??
  6. What is my favorite thing to do? Picking blueberries.
  7. What do I do when you're not around? Play on the computer and play with Miles and playing on the iPad.
  8. What am I good at? Juggling.
  9. What am I not very good at? Standing on one foot and hopping. It is very hard. 
  10. What do I do at my job? Working make sure everything is right.
  11. Favorite foods? Broccoli, actually no... carrot soup!
  12. What do you enjoy doing with me? Playing piano and doing schoooooool!

No comments: